Cr360 Helps Liberty Global Standardize Sustainability Reporting
Liberty Global, an international cable company, is addressing regional reporting differences and improving the consistency and visibility of its global sustainability reporting, thanks to sustainability software firm cr360.
Using cr360’s reporting tools, Liberty Global developed templated social and environmental reports — collaboratively designed with cr360 — to display specific pre-determined data in a uniform way.
Approximately 200 people across the company, which employs 38,000 people worldwide, collect environmental and social data. Prior to adopting a uniform approach to corporate responsibility (CR) reporting, each of Liberty Global’s 14 operating companies collected and reported data differently, resulting in inconsistencies and lengthening the time spent validating information.
The templated reports enable Liberty’s operating companies to report consistently across a standard set of indicators in line with international reporting standards. Liberty Global’s CR team can also rapidly draw on the information captured at the country level to feed into multiple external disclosures, including Liberty Global’s annual Corporate Responsibility Report, as well as its submissions to the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) and CDP’s Climate Change Program.
cr360 was recently named as a gold level CDP software partner for the fifth consecutive year.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger