Waste & Recycling Smart Truck Features Enhance Safety, Customer Service
FleetMind Solutions has launched new smart truck features that it says further enhance waste collection safety, customer service responsiveness and billing capabilities.
Martin Demers, CEO of FleetMind, says the waste and recycling industry is increasingly demanding smart truck technologies as more municipalities and waste hauling organizations want to know what’s going on in their trucks and on their routes in real-time.
The new smart truck features include:
- FleetLink Route Management System (RMS) with Advanced Rating: The FleetLink RMS now includes rating features that define the billing rates associated with different types of services, such as regular services, extras, extra weight, and no service. These features track every billable activity and can be integrated with existing billing systems.
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) Dashboard: The new CSR Dashboard is a customer case management solution that is fully integrated with the FleetLink RMS. A CSR can now manage customer complaints, dispatch missed services, provision new services, generate reports, schedule cart maintenance and more from a single interface. The CSR Dashboard takes advantage of FleetLink Mobile’s real-time fleet tracking, data collection and service verification capabilities to streamline customer service management.
- StreetSmart Vision DVR Platform: The FleetMind-powered McNeilus StreetSmart Vision is a web-based application that provides real-time and historical views of vehicles, drivers and their activities. Its DVR capabilities now give managers a remote view via any web-connected device (laptop, tablet, smartphone) from up to eight vehicle-positioned and live-streaming cameras. This provides a tool for logging and addressing important incidents and events that could impact productivity and security.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo