Filtration Optimization System Improves Process Efficiency, Reduces Cost
Water treatment plants can save money on chemicals and efficiently achieve low-level phosphorus objectives with the IntelliPro Filtration Optimization System. The PC-based control system for Aqua-Aerobic cloth media filters uses real-time data to optimize chemical addition to meet phosphorus removal objectives.
The system features automatic, optimal-dose selection for metal salts, polymer, and pH adjusting chemicals. It also includes advanced process control for low total phosphorus applications, chemical savings through load-based control, automated multi-point analysis, automatic chemical dose response curves which replaces jar testing and automatic composite sampling.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency