Ecolab Acquires Ultra Fab
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab company, has acquired the assets and operations of Ultra Fab Industries, a privately held company based in Calgary, Canada, that designs and manufactures specialized chemical injection systems for the oil and gas industry. These systems are primarily used in the removal of hydrogen sulfide from oil and gas.
Ultra Fab sales are estimated to be approximately $35 million in 2015. No further details were announced.
The acquisition will position Nalco Champion with a unique line of field treatment technology solutions from well head to refinery.
Ecolab acquired controlling interest in Jianghai Environmental Protection, an industrial water treatment company headquartered in Changzhou, China, in June.
In October, Ecolab’s manufacturing plant in Taicang, China, became the first site in the world to be independently certified under the Alliance for Water Stewardship’s global standard for water stewardship. Ecolab was also ranked among Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s Top 10 Best Corporate Citizens.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018