RISK Platform Helps Companies Analyze Resource Risks
Lux Research has launched a Resource Intelligence for System Knowledge (RISK) platform to help companies with complex supply chains mitigate unexpected risks and leverage opportunities that stem from their dependence on natural resources, from water to land to energy. According to Lux, resource scarcity, price volatility, and increased social and environmental pressure all threaten supply disruption and unplanned price spikes, but for most companies, the impact of resource dependence remains hard to evaluate.
Companies can use the platform to benchmark their global operations in terms of profitability, resilience and sustainability, determine where substitution strategies can be deployed and forecast where innovation can have the most impact.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation