The Changing Role of Today’s EHS Manager and Tactics to thrive in 2016
Until recently, most EHS managers came of age during an era where the primary focus was on compliance. This role is changing, and increasingly, the focus is shifting towards reducing operational risk, driving operational excellence, reducing costs, and streamlining business processes. The growing importance of leveraging results to tell the EHS story and engage stakeholders has added another layer to this set of challenges.
During this session, Ned Ertel, President and CEO of RegScan, will focus on the regulatory climate and the ongoing cultural shift we’re seeing with regard to the value of EHS as a business model.
JR VanOrder, Global Practice Director at CH2M, will talk about the EHS Manager’s growing strategic role and what it means for the job.
Noelle Harvey, Senior Product Manager at Enablon, will explain how integrated software systems support the journey to operational excellence and how data mining and analysis lead to more informed decisions, based on best practices shared by EHS Managers who have been leveraging EHS systems to drive enterprise-wide improvements.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How the EHS Manager’s role is evolving and key EHS pain points
- Strategic recommendations, tools and tactics to manage today’s EHS challenges
- How to leverage data management for a successful EHS program
- Applicable best practices from EHS managers to succeed in your role
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures