Catalyst Program Facilitates Sustainable Manufacturing
The Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute has launched the Catalyst Program, which was created for individuals in the manufacturing sector looking to advance sustainability conversations within their own companies. With the Cradle to Cradle Certified Product Standard as a guide, the program aims to help participants make safe, regenerative products.
To become a Cradle to Cradle Certified Catalyst, participants must complete a three-part online training course, which covers the fundamentals for implementing the Cradle to Cradle Certified Product Standard.
Once the introductory course is complete, participants gain access to online and in-person training and tools, as well as a peer support network.
The program is not designed to help manufacturers build optimized products on the first try, C2CPII says. It is designed to help manufacturers achieve their sustainability goals through setting baselines goals, creating a plan, tracking progress, rallying internal and external support and realizing continuous improvement.
The Cradle to Cradle Certified Product Program is a system for assessing and constantly improving products based upon material health, material reuse, renewable energy, water stewardship and social fairness.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation