Dow Collaboration Produces Sustainable Packaging
Dow Chemical’s Packaging and Specialty Plastics business has collaborated with Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC) and Accredo Packaging to produce Seventh Generationâ€™s first recyclable dishwasher pods packaging.
The new packaging features SPCâ€™s How2Recycle label. The pouches can be recycled at more than 18,000 store drop-off locations throughout North America.
TheÂ recyclingÂ of postconsumerÂ plasticÂ film packaging in the US grew 116 million pounds, or 11 percent, in 2013 to reach a reported 1.14 billion pounds, according to a report released at theÂ 2015 Plastics Recycling Conference.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Monthâ€™s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo