ESG Software Helps Businesses Get a Grip on Analytics
Datamaran, an analytics software platform from eRevalue, can help business executives and their advisors stay on top of a growing number of financial and environmental, social and governance (ESG)-related regulations.
The software extracts narrative from publicly available legislation, corporate reports, websites and social media sources to alert decision makers to relevant developments in real-time. The information is distilled via interactive visualizations to help businesses more quickly derive meaning from the narrative. Views can be tailored to meet a variety of strategic perspectives, such as compliance, legal and communications.
Datamaran provides ESG regulatory alerts, monitors supplier disclosures, evaluates competitor performance and market attractiveness, and captures stakeholder input to help businesses stay abreast of emerging regulation, build contingency plans for investments in new markets, track developments related to business partners and peers, and engage directly with the opinions shaping their reputation.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge