Oakland Adopts Asset Integrity Software for Sanitary Sewer System
The City of Oakland, California, has adopted Innovyze InfoMaster software to help optimize its sanitary sewer infiltration and inflow (I/I) reduction program.
InfoMaster is analytics-driven, risk-based asset integrity software. It allows the City of Oakland to assess the condition and performance of its sanitary sewer system, solve its I/I problems, prioritize and optimize capital planning expenditures and meet regulatory requirements.
InfoMaster can accurately estimate both the likelihood and consequence of failure for each individual sewer main in the network, as well as the amount and time of occurrence of future failures. This information helps utilities take a proactive approach to identifying and managing these assets to help preserve structural integrity and keep the network operating well into the future.
The InfoMaster product suite automatically imports InfoSWMM hydraulic network models and facilitates planning and control by giving utilities insight into all enterprise assets, their conditions, aging and work processes. It also features direct integration with Azteca Systems’ Cityworks, Cartegraph, infraMAP and Lucity, and can interface with other leading maintenance management software. InfoMaster enables utilities to use information and analytics to drive productivity and quality while managing costs and increasing operational flexibility.
The software allows utilities to quickly pinpoint assets at the greatest risk of hydraulic and water quality deficiencies or structural failure and identify improvement alternatives.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency