5 EHS, Quality Management Predictions for 2016
The environment, health and safety sector saw significant changes in 2015, with increasing regulatory pressures such as changes to the OSHA fine structure and updates to ISO 9001 quality management systems and ISO 14001 environmental management systems, according to an Intelex Technologies blog.
The EHS software provider says the macro trends driving these changes — consumer awareness of workplace safety, product quality and consumer safety, along with increasing EHS regulations from governments — are prompting some businesses to reevaluate how they operate.
In the post, Intelex also makes five EHS and quality management predictions for 2016:
- Increased reliance on data driven decisions.
- Increased scrutiny on data quality
- Executive level visibility for safety initiatives
- Breaking down departmental and information silos
- Oh yeah and mobility
Intelex is one of the top EHS software brands according to an October report by Verdantix.
Photo Credit: environment, health and safety via Shutterstock
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation