Environmental Leader Q&A Podcast: The Stars Align for Sustainable Supply Chains
Less than half of companies see sustainable supply chains as a strategic priority now, but the landscape is set for a significant change, says David South, the Senior Manager for Sustainability for West Monroe Partners.
West Monroe conducted a survey on supply chain sustainability in partnership with Loyola University’s Supply and Value Chain Center (BearingPoint did a parallel study in Europe). The dynamic, South said, is that companies that had held off on initiatives pending clearer insight into consumer attitudes are set to make their move.
Environmental Leader’s Carl Weinschenk recently spoke to South about the study.
Music: “The Past is Obdurate” by Matt Panayides
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency