Wastecorp Introduces Mobile Wastewater Pump for Government and Industry
Wastecorp Pumps has unveiled what it says is the first engine driven double disc pump for mobile pumping applications.
Designed for government and industry wastewater, sludge and sewage pumping applications, the Sludge Pro double disc pump has fluid handling capabilities ranging from 10–500 gallons per minute (GPM).
The size and style of pump varies based on fluid pumping application. Wastecorp’s diesel pump engines are Tier 4 compliant and run up to 40 horse power with either off road or US Department of Transportation-approved trailers with electric brakes.
Sludge Pro double disc pumps require no regular scheduled maintenance and include pressure sensors to assist in detecting blockages or closed valves in the line. An optional hydraulic lift system for access to pump internals is also available.
Pumps are available in ball valve or clack valve models. The ball valve model may be a good choice for wastewater or sludge pumping applications above 10 percent solids, such as at municipal wastewater treatment plants, refineries, mines and food processing facilities. The ball valve model uses a steel impregnated check ball to move tough abrasives and solids laden liquids to the discharge side with minimal contact with other pump components. It is designed for operating cycles of up to 24-hours per day.
The clack valve model is designed for pumping lower solids concentrations and uses a clack (check valve) to move fluid from the suction to the discharge. It is designed for operating cycles of up to eight hours per day.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform