Wastecorp Introduces Mobile Wastewater Pump for Government and Industry
Wastecorp Pumps has unveiled what it says is the first engine driven double disc pump for mobile pumping applications.
Designed for government and industry wastewater, sludge and sewage pumping applications, the Sludge Pro double disc pump has fluid handling capabilities ranging from 10–500 gallons per minute (GPM).
The size and style of pump varies based on fluid pumping application. Wastecorp’s diesel pump engines are Tier 4 compliant and run up to 40 horse power with either off road or US Department of Transportation-approved trailers with electric brakes.
Sludge Pro double disc pumps require no regular scheduled maintenance and include pressure sensors to assist in detecting blockages or closed valves in the line. An optional hydraulic lift system for access to pump internals is also available.
Pumps are available in ball valve or clack valve models. The ball valve model may be a good choice for wastewater or sludge pumping applications above 10 percent solids, such as at municipal wastewater treatment plants, refineries, mines and food processing facilities. The ball valve model uses a steel impregnated check ball to move tough abrasives and solids laden liquids to the discharge side with minimal contact with other pump components. It is designed for operating cycles of up to 24-hours per day.
The clack valve model is designed for pumping lower solids concentrations and uses a clack (check valve) to move fluid from the suction to the discharge. It is designed for operating cycles of up to eight hours per day.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations