Polymem, Clean Membranes Partner to Advance Water Treatment
Polymem and Clean Membranes have partnered to advance water treatment. The two companies will offer the North American market several membrane filtration products and packaged system solutions for a range of water and wastewater treatment applications.
Clean Membranes will add Polymem’s latest generation of ultrafiltration membranes to its water treatment product offering and support Polymem’s existing North American installed base of water treatment systems.
Polymem is a European manufacturer of hollow fiber membranes, modules and systems. The company’s membrane products address applications ranging from residential to large water treatment plants.
Clean Membranes is an early stage US company, commercializing a new, highly fouling-resistant polymer for water filtration membranes. The company’s proprietary polymeric membrane technology is particularly appropriate for treating water with oil.
Energy Manager News
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter