Skid-Mounted Scrubber System Provides Customized Emission Control
Bionomic Industries has released the ScrubPac Custom Skid-Mounted Scrubber System, a cost-effective “packaged” system engineered to meet the specific demands of a customer’s process emission control application.
Recirculation pumps, piping and valve networks, exchangers, instrumentation, controls and other items needed for the customer’s application are included in the system.
Systems are available for batch or continuous operation, semi or fully automatic operation, along with pretreatment options, standard or customer specified instruments, controls and mechanical components, local or remote system control/monitoring, special spill containment skids and modularized, skid-mounted assemblies.
Factory assembled, run tested and operational when they arrive on site, the systems require only process and utility connections and are available for gas capacities from 100 through 150,000 cfm.
Typical applications include volatile organic compound (VOC) scrubbing, nitrogen oxide, hydrogen sulfide and organo-sulfur compound removal, acid and ammonia scrubbing, halogens and amines removal, aerosol removal, fume and gas scrubbing, and mist removal.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project