Breeze Launches AERMET 7.7 for EHS Professionals
Breeze has released a new version of AERMET, the meteorological data preprocessing software for the AERMOD Modeling System for environmental health and safety (EHS) professionals.
The AERMOD Modeling System is a steady-state plume model that incorporates air dispersion based on planetary boundary layer turbulence structure and scaling concepts, including treatment of surface and elevated sources, as well as simple and complex terrain.
AERMET Version 7 incorporates the latest EPA AERMINUTE executable 15272. AERMINUTE uses one-minute Automated Surface Observing System (ASOS) data to generate hourly averages of wind direction and wind speed to supplement existing surface data. Executable 15272 includes the capability to read in optional five-minute data ASOS files as a supplement to one-minute ASOS data.
The new version also adds the option to allow AERMET Stage 1 surface OQA and/or upper air OQA format to be entered as input data.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures