Product & Project Awards Call for Submissions
Environmental Leader announces the call for submissions for the Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards. This year, the award winners will be publicly announced at Environmental Leader’s first-ever live awards event, during the Environmental Leader 2016 Conference in June.
In its fourth year, the renowned Product & Projects Awards program which recognizes excellence in the areas of environmental and sustainability management by awarding Top Product/Project of the Year status to those that receive a top score from a panel of distinguished judges, headed by a coordinator from LNS Research.
Who Should Enter?
Companies that market innovative products that improve energy management, waste management, water efficiency, supply chain efficiency, packaging, air quality, or any other area of energy and environmental management should consider submitting an entry for the awards program, as should companies that have implemented successful projects that reduced energy costs, improved supply chain sustainability, reduced waste sent to landfill, or made strides toward any other environmental or energy management goals.
Benefits of Winning a Top Product or Project of the Year Award
Companies landing Top Product or Project of the Year status receive:
- Visibility and fame at an awards ceremony and winner announcement at the first-ever Environmental Leader 2016 conference in Denver, June 21-23.
- National recognition and validation from industry experts on a product or project’s strengths, with feedback from the judges.
- Promotion in the Environmental Leader Product & Project of the Year Report, in the EL newsletter, in a “Hall of Fame” on the EL website, and in EL press materials.
- Use of the Environmental Leader Top Product/Project of the Year badge, which can be displayed on product packaging, websites, trade show displays and posters, and in other marketing materials.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation