Tray Scrubber Recovers Acids, Other Compounds from Emissions; Reduces Treatment Costs
Available in sizes to handle gas volumes from 500 to 150,000 cfm, the Series 6000 utilizes special high performance tray designs in single or multiple stages to achieve maximum gas absorption using once through water at extremely low rates to absorb and concentrate product in one easy step, without the need for recirculation pumps. This once through water flow pattern also enables recovery of higher vapor pressure concentrated solutions for reuse in the process. For applications where fine mists are formed during absorption a final coalescing filter is used to reduce overall emissions to extremely low, nearly non-detectable levels to easily meet environmental standards.
The Series 6000 is ideally suited for recovering and re-concentrating acids such as hydrochloric from metal pickling operations, acetic acid, ammonia and alcohols from supply and process operations including a host of other emission source compounds, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market