Portable Emissions Analyzer Features Automatic Data Logging
E Instruments International has introduced its new E8500 PLUS emissions analyzer, which the company says is a “complete portable tool for EPA compliance level emissions monitoring and testing.” The E8500 PLUS is ideal for regulatory and maintenance use in boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace, and other combustion applications, the company says.
The product includes new features including upgraded software with automatic data logging, new PID VOC sensor option, new display screen and keypad design, easier filter replacement and inspection, expanded internal memory, and a new sample conditioning system for low NOx and SO2.
Additional features include:
- Electrochemical Sensors – O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2, H2S
- NDIR Sensors – CO2, CxHy, High CO
- Low NOx and True NOx Capable
- Real-Time PC Software Package with Bluetooth
- Wireless Remote Printer
- Internal Thermoelectric Chiller with Automatic Condensate Removal
E Instruments designs and manufactures a complete range of instrumentation solutions encompassing portable emissions and combustion analyzers, and indoor air monitors especially designed for the industrial, HVAC, commercial, and institutional markets worldwide.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation