UL Acquires cr360, Creates Environment, Health, Safety Giant
The new business will be named UL EHS Sustainability.
UL, which has been growing its sustainability advisory services, says it acquired cr360 to provide customers with a comprehensive platform and unifying framework for tracking, measuring and managing EHS, supply chain and corporate social responsibility metrics.
“UL now has a more comprehensive EHS and sustainability global platform to give customers clarity, visibility and insights into operational performance and risk, and ultimately, profitability,” said Mark Ward, general manager, UL EHS Sustainability, in a statement. cr360’s employees will join UL and remain with the company.
A Verdantix report on the leading EHS software suppliers published last month gave Enablon the highest score for the key purchase driver of user interface design, followed by cr360, Intelex and Rivo.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency