Water Planet, Genesys Partner to Supply RO Membrane Cleaning Chemicals
Genesys International has selected Water Planet, a supplier of membrane-based water treatment products, as the US distributor for its line of reverse osmosis membrane anti-scalant and cleaning chemicals.
Also, Water Planet is now a licensee of Genesys International’s Genairclean for use with its designed reverse osmosis systems. Genairclean is a spiral wound membrane cleaning method that combines multiple chemical mechanisms with microbubble technology to improve cleaning efficiency.
Water Planet has been designing, selling and providing operations and maintenance support for reverse osmosis-based water treatment plants since 2011.
Genesys produces chemicals that allow reverse osmosis plants to operate efficiently in areas where feed waters are challenging, such as waters with high levels of silica, phosphate or sulphates. Genesys has also developed products that take into account the different size and configuration of membrane plants.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency