Siemens BY Selects LLamasoft for Supply Chain Design
Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, Siemens BT is a technology partner for energy-efficient and environmentally sustainable buildings and infrastructures. It also provides services and products to improve safety and security, as well as building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management.
Sven Markert, senior vice president supply chain logistics, Says Siemens BT selected LLamasoft for its supply chain network because of LLamasoft’s “integrated optimization and simulation platform and growing community of users.”
Last year, in a move LLamasoft said would eliminate supply chain “data gaps,” LLamasoft partnered with three supply chain companies — Transplace, Tompkins Supply Chain Consortium and Xeneta — to provide increasingly detailed data to its modeling customers. It also acquired IBM’s LogicTools supply chain applications business unit.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger