Spill Containment Product Helps Tanker Trucks Comply with EPA Rules
Environmental compliance company UltraTech International has added a new spill containment product, the Rapid Rise Model Containment Berm, to its product line.
Foam in the top, outer perimeter of the Berm’s sidewalls raise the walls with the level of the liquid should there be a spill from a tanker truck or other vehicle. The walls stay down and flat during normal operations.
The product helps companies comply with SPCC and EPA spill containment regulations, UltraTech says.
Ultra-Containment Berm, Rapid Rise Model features include:
- Sidewalls remain down during normal operations, loading and unloading. Vehicles and equipment can drive in and out with no set-up or take-down required.
- In the case of a spill, the foam ring around the top perimeter of the Containment Berm rises with the level of spilled liquid.
- Provides quick and easy spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, frac tanks and other large containers.
- Helps meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC requirements.
- Eighteen standard sizes to meet almost any application. Custom sizes also available.
- Standard material of construction is Copolymer 2000.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger