Free Comparison Tool for EHS Management Software
Environment, health and safety managers can compare EHS management apps with a free tool from business app company GetApp.
The new EHS Management Software Comparison Tool gives companies an easy way to analyze software options, GetApp says. It allows managers to interactively compare EHS management apps, filtering by deployment, geographies or ERP/CRM integrations.
Suzie Blaszkiewicz, research analyst at GetApp, says EHS managers are upgrading their software for a variety of reasons. Some are replacing a legacy system developed internally, or pieced together from various products. Others need a new EHS software suite to fit their needs and some aren’t even using EHS management software.
“Regardless of which scenario they’re in, they’re all looking for similar functionalities from EHS software,” Blaszkiewicz says. “It’s of the utmost importance for these software buyers to improve compliance assurance, so having robust compliance management features is critical. On top of that though, they’re looking for their new system(s) to handle auditing, sustainability reporting, incident management, risk and safety assessment, and much more. They want to adopt a system into their organization that could be updated easily as industry demands fluctuate.”
Enterprise-level EHS management systems can be costly, so buyers need to make sure their new system will last and evolve with their company, Blaszkiewicz continues. “With GetApp’s free new EHS software comparison tool, managers and decision makers can compare and contrast software products side-by-side to find which system best suits their needs based on desired features, as well as company size, pricing options, deployment or even compatibility/integration with ERP or CRM systems.”
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices