Tetra Tech Buys INDUS, Expands Water Data Management Services
In a move to expand its water data management services, Tetra Tech has acquired information technology firm INDUS.
The companies did not disclose the terms of the acquisition.
Tetra Tech is the no. 3 top environmental consulting firm ranked by gross global environmental consulting revenues in 2014, according to Environment Analyst’s most recent annual assessment of the market.
INDUS focuses on data analytics, geospatial analysis, secure infrastructure, and software applications management for US federal government customers.
Dan Batrack, Tetra Tech’s chairman and CEO, says integrating Tetra Tech’s water management consulting services with INDUS’ spatial and water information management capabilities will expand the consulting and engineering firm’s services for clients including the EPA.
“With our combined expertise, we can assist customers in managing large data repositories and expand our smart water services, including analysis and real-time decision making in the water sector,” Batrack said in a statement.
Indus is joining Tetra Tech’s Water, Environment and Infrastructure business segment.
Last year Tetra Tech expanded its solid waste management business with the acquisition of Cornerstone Environmental Group.
Don’t miss our Environmental Leader 2016 Conference in June.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project