Andritz MeWa Expands Recycling Technologies, Service in North American Market
In a move that expands its recycling technologies in the North American market, Andritz MeWa says M-L Environmental of Westminster, Colorado, has taken over North American sales of shredding and crushing machines for electronic scrap, refrigerators, metal scrap, cable scrap, used tires, household and industrial waste, and many other applications.
Andritz MeWa says the move is in response to growing demand for environmental technologies in the North American market. The company, based in the Netherlands, says the sales network expansion will allow it to offer better and closer contact with its customers.
In the past few years, Andritz MeWa has increased its business in the North American market and received orders to supply recycling machines and plants, for recycling electronic scrap and catalytic converters for example. With its new sales partnership, Andritz MeWa says it will continue this strategy and increase its recycling business in North America.
Don’t miss our Environmental Leader 2016 Conference in June.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works