High-Efficiency Recirculation Pump for Wastewater Treatment
Industrial manufacturing firm Sulzer has introduced a submersible recirculation pump for water and wastewater applications.
The new pump series, ABS XRCP 800 PA, was developed for the pumping and recirculation of activated sludge in wastewater treatment plants during the nitrification and denitrification process, as well as for the pumping of storm, surface, and river water. It complements the submersible recirculation pump series ABS RCP, Sulzer says.
The company says the new XRCP 800 PA pump series offers an economical and reliable option for wastewater treatment applications. For the customers, the low energy consumption of the pump brings savings in total life-cycle costs and reduces the environmental footprint.
The submersible recirculation pump type XRCP is designed as a compact, water-pressure-tight unit, including the propeller and bracket. The well-proven automatic coupling system uses a single guide rail and guarantees a quick and economical installation.
The XRCP is available in two standard material versions: cast iron and stainless steel. The maximum temperature of the medium for continuous operation is 40 degrees C (104 degrees F).
The XRCP 800 PA series pumps are equipped with a submersible premium efficiency IE3 squirrel cage and 3-phase, 4-pole, 50 Hz (60Hz) motors with a power range up to 22 kW. Their insulation class is F (155 degrees C).
Don’t miss our Environmental Leader 2016 Conference in June.
Energy Manager News
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage