Ecova Environmental Management Saves Clients $2.1 Billion
Energy and environmental management company Ecova says it has identified $2.1 billion in savings related to energy, water, waste and telecommunications for its commercial and industrial clients since 2013 through its resource management programs.
Ecova works with more than 900 commercial and industrial multi-site companies to find savings and improve efficiencies across their organization. By using data from utility bills, meters and energy management systems, Ecova helps companies act on savings opportunities such as catching water leaks before they become large financial or regulatory problems, reducing the number of service calls needed to manage equipment at a location, identifying billing errors, optimizing electric and gas rate programs and reducing energy and other resource consumption.
Clients include Caesars Entertainment, which selected Ecova to help it reach its goal of reducing waste generation by 50 percent by 2020, against a 2012 baseline, and Pitney Bowes, which uses Ecova’s software to manage its utility data for carbon reporting purposes.
The company’s Energy and Sustainability Management Platform helps clients manage, analyze and report on their resource usage data through a single platform.
Earlier this year Ecova expanded its operations to Europe — the company’s first expansion outside North America — by taking over management of Power Efficiency Limited.
Don’t miss our Environmental Leader 2016 Conference in June.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation