Wolters Kluwer to Buy EHS Leader Enablon for $284 Million
The acquisition aims to expand Legal & Regulatory’s portfolio of legal and compliance software, the company says.
More than 1,000 companies in 160 countries use Enablon’s EHS and risk management platform.
In 2015 Enablon generated software and services revenues of about $51 million, of which about 57 percent was derived from North America, around 39 percent from Europe and the remainder from Asia Pacific and the rest of the world. Enablon’s revenues are expected to reach about $63 million this year.
“We are very excited by the opportunity to join Wolters Kluwer,” said Dan Vogel, Enablon CEO and co-founder in a statement. “Since the creation of Enablon in 2000, we have been constantly investing in our products, technology and people to benefit our growing community of customers and partners. Joining a global leader would benefit our community by accelerating the growth of our solutions and advancing our position globally.”
Don’t miss our Environmental Leader 2016 Conference in June.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018