EL Conference Brings Sustainability to Denver Next Week
The Environmental Leader 2016 Conference, June 21-23 in Denver, is all about current and emerging real-world challenges and the practical tools and solutions to help companies meet them. Commercial and industrial environment, sustainability, EHS and energy professionals will share strategies and tools they use to achieve cost savings, reduce waste, increase business value, improve processes, and align and improve resource productivity. EL readers are invited to use coupon code FRIEND400 for $400 off registration.
Attendees will learn about program structures, tools and products, staffing and budgets, cost sharing, cost benefit analysis and inter-departmental collaboration. They will leave each session with step-by-step processes, calculators, guides, new research reports and many more valuable takeaways.
Workshops, roundtables and sessions will address challenges related to:
- Materiality, transparency and reporting
- Current and future compliance issues
- Water conservation and wastewater management
- Waste management and reduction
- GHG reduction
- Energy management and efficiency, renewable energy sourcing
- and much more.
Presenters and attendees include sustainability and environmental management experts from companies including: Denver International Airport, Whole Foods, General Motors, Target, Hertz, Bridgestone, Hilton Worldwide, MillerCoors, Caesars Entertainment, Vail Resorts, Lockheed Martin, DISH, Seagate Technology, Fetzer Vineyards, Waste Management, Sandia National Laboratories, Toyota, Hunter Douglas, PepsiCo, Toshiba, Ingersoll Rand, Thai Union, and many, many more.
Environmental Leader readers are invited to register this week using coupon code FRIEND400 for $400 off registration.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project