Enviance Acquires Fellow EHS Software Provider Actio
Actio, also a cloud-based EHS software provider, previously developed what it says is the first substance-based materials management software solution.
Enviance says the Actio acquisition will strengthen its ability to deliver a single, comprehensive EHS solution that will allow users to analyze supply chain data and leverage embedded workflows — key to accomplishing a holistic view of materials tracking, product stewardship and workplace safety.
Actio provides a number of other EHS functions outside of materials safety and supply chain management, including Globally Harmonized Systems (GHS), chemical management, lab inventory and others.
The latest EHS brand survey by Verdantix named Envirance as one of the top six EHS software brands.
Enviance is majority-owned by Battery Ventures, a global investment firm.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation