Environmental Executive Moves: Cimarron Energy, IWBI, GRI, DowDuPont, CH2M
Hereâ€™s the latest news on hirings, promotions and departures among environmental leaders.
Cimarron Energy: The manufacturer of oil and natural gas production, process and environmental equipment has hired Jeffrey L. Foster as chief executive officer. Foster joins the company from MicroSeismic where he was president and CEO since 2014.
International WELL Building Institute: The IWBI, which administers the WELL Building Standard for measuring the performance of building features that impact health and well-being, has appointed US Green Building Council CEO and founding chairman Rick Fedrizzi (pictured) as IWBI CEO and chairman of its board of directors.
Global Reporting Initiative: The organization that helps businesses report on sustainability issues including climate change has announced chief executive Michael Meehanâ€™s decision to leave to pursue other opportunities. Eric Hespenheide has been appointed interim chief executive and stands down from his position as chair of the Global Sustainability Standards Board.
DowDuPont: As the two chemical giants merge, they have announced Jim Fitterling, currently president and chief operating officer for Dow, will become chief operating officer for DowDuPontâ€™s Material Science business.
Enevo: The smart waste management company has appointed industry veteran Ric Hobby president and general manager for Enevo North America.
CH2M: The company, which provides consulting, engineering and management services for clients in water, environment, transportation, energy and industrial markets, has appointed Ben Almond as regional managing director of operations in Canada. His most recent post was regional business group manager for the firmâ€™s water business in Canada.
Ener-Core: The technology company that generates clean power from waste and gases has appointed Stephen Markscheid to its board of directors. Markscheid currently serves as a partner at Wilton Partners, a Shanghai-based financial advisory firm.
Energy Manager News
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Monthâ€™s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier