Thinkstep, Anthesis Join Forces, Expand Global EHS Presence
The companies say they will work to expand market access to both organizations’ global clients through sustainability strategy and software implementation.
Initially, the two will work together to further market adoption of thinkstep’s SoFi enterprise sustainability software platform. The companies plan to expand their agreement to include the GaBi software suite in the near future.
Anthesis CEO Stuart McLachlan called the alliance a “win-win” for both companies and said “thinkstep has been at the forefront of developing market-leading software for many years.”
In September thinkstep partnered with SGS to bring IFC’s green building standard, EDGE, to nearly 100 developing countries. That month thinkstep also acquired the www.BOMcheck.net substance declarations web database and the www.EC4P.com recycling compliance management system.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project