Gensuite SDS System for Enhanced Globally Harmonized System-Centric Chemical Safety Data Sheets
This video is sponsored by Gensuite.
The Gensuite SDS System offers enhanced Globally Harmonized System (GHS)-centric chemical Safety Data Sheets (SDS) enabling employee hazard communication and chemical management; intuitive search and easy access on desktop & Mobile; container and shipping label generation; integrated reporting & analytics; and intelligent integration with IH, safety and environmental Gensuite applications. India-based data services enable economical, high-quality SDS content maintenance, making the Gensuite SDS System an excellent turnkey solution for GHS compliance & chemical management. Please view our video to learn more, including how to receive our special 1,000-free SDS uploads offer for subscribers who launch the system by September 2016.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures