Chemical Management 2.0: The Critical Need for EHS Compliance & Knowledge in the Sustainability Generation
Learn the risks and opportunities surrounding regulations and chemical management. Learn how companies can achieve compliance and operational excellence, while supporting stewardship and sustainability objectives.
- What is the regulatory landscape and potential impact of emerging regulations?
- How can companies reduce compliance costs and meet regulatory requirements?
- What best practices are leading organizations taking to effectively manage chemicals?
- How can sustainability strategies be unlocked after compliance is achieved?
- What should companies do to establish a proactive chemical management program?
Sponsor – IHS