Sustainable Water Management for the 21st Century
Event Date: Thursday 10/07/2010
How to embrace effective water management as a business strategy and enable systems to mitigate risk, achieve competitive advantage, and enable operational benefits and cost savings throughout the organization.
Water, like climate change, is a key issue for the 21st century. Businesses will be heavily impacted and will play a significant role in developing and implementing solutions to the water challenge.
During the last few years an increasing number of firms have undertaken projects to measure, manage and report on their water usage, to identify and develop mitigation strategies to address risks associated with water scarcity and pollution, as well as to uncover opportunities for increased operational efficiency and cost reduction.
Register to join Carbon Disclosure Project, Suncor, ERM and IHS on this live webcast as they take a look at corporate water management and reporting as a business and sustainability issue and provide strategies for addressing it. They will discuss:
- What are the risks and opportunities associated with corporate water use?
- What issues are impacting the way companies think about water management going forward?
- How are leading companies implementing water management and reporting programs?
- How can IT solutions help enable effective corporate water management?
- How does water management and reporting fit into the larger EHS and sustainability program?
Sponsor – IHS