New Database Tracks U.S. Fuel Cell Activity
Fuel Cells 2000 and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Hydrogen Program have launched a new searchable database that documents fuel cell and hydrogen activity in the U.S. -? stationary installations, vehicle demonstrations, fueling stations, and policies, initiatives, and legislation designed to advance the development and use of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies.
On the day of its launch, 47 states and the District of Columbia had some sort of fuel cell or hydrogen legislation, demonstration or activity taking place, including 15 with hydrogen fueling stations. Users can search for relevant information and activity within the entire U.S., an individual state, or a cluster of states. Advanced search options include fuel cell size/power range, fuel source, fuel cell type, fuel cell manufacturer, and vehicle manufacturer.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management