New Database Tracks U.S. Fuel Cell Activity
Fuel Cells 2000 and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Hydrogen Program have launched a new searchable database that documents fuel cell and hydrogen activity in the U.S. -? stationary installations, vehicle demonstrations, fueling stations, and policies, initiatives, and legislation designed to advance the development and use of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies.
On the day of its launch, 47 states and the District of Columbia had some sort of fuel cell or hydrogen legislation, demonstration or activity taking place, including 15 with hydrogen fueling stations. Users can search for relevant information and activity within the entire U.S., an individual state, or a cluster of states. Advanced search options include fuel cell size/power range, fuel source, fuel cell type, fuel cell manufacturer, and vehicle manufacturer.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report