Sylvania Joins EPA Climate Leaders
Osram Sylvania has joined the EPA’s Climate Leaders program. To participate in the program, Sylvania has pledged to reduce its corporate-wide greenhouse gas emissions. This commitment to reduce emissions was set by the company through its recently launched Global Care program.
Sylvania’s Global Care program goals include a commitment to cut energy by 10 percent in 2007 at all its facilities throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Energy Manager News
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem