Sylvania Joins EPA Climate Leaders
Osram Sylvania has joined the EPA’s Climate Leaders program. To participate in the program, Sylvania has pledged to reduce its corporate-wide greenhouse gas emissions. This commitment to reduce emissions was set by the company through its recently launched Global Care program.
Sylvania’s Global Care program goals include a commitment to cut energy by 10 percent in 2007 at all its facilities throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Energy Manager News
- New York Solar Installations Soar 300%
- Tiny, Solar-Powered Circuit Is 80% Efficient
- California Grid to Maintain Reliability Despite Drought
- Largest Solar Project Installed on Closed Landfill Under Consideration
- TerraForm Buys 930 MW Wind Portfolio for $2B
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M