Environmental Leader has quietly rolled out a new subscription product over the last few weeks – EL PRO. EL PRO is the culmination of many, many months of preparation in building a subscription product that will deliver an additional layer of the data, analysis news and insights that environmental, energy and sustainability management professionals need to be successful.
EL PRO rides on top of our free offering. We have not cut down on the number of free stories we produce or on the value of our free daily content. Like you, readers of our news and analysis have found EL’s daily newsletter invaluable in their decision-making, but many have asked us for even more. We listened to your requests, researched the market, discovered areas where we could provide even greater data and analysis, and created EL PRO with you in mind.
We hope you will consider the advantages to subscribing to our premium product. As I say in the press release below, EL PRO provides an incredible value with new data, insights, briefings and competitive information provided daily. There’s simply nothing like it available elsewhere.
Please scroll down to the press release to read about all the details of this new, exciting service.
If you have a question or would like to discuss the benefits of EL PRO, please give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Environmental Leader Launches Enterprise Environmental, Energy & Sustainability Intelligence Service
Leading Trade Publication Takes Offerings to Next Level, Adds Paid Product
Environmental Leader, the trusted source of objective news for corporate environmental, sustainability and energy professionals, has launched EL PRO, a new subscription-based service providing daily news, data, research and insights for corporate decision makers.
“With Environmental Leader’s track record as the top website for executives tasked with making environmental, sustainability and energy decisions, EL PRO is uniquely positioned to offer this innovative subscription-based service,” Paul Nastu, CEO and publisher, Environmental Leader, said. “Subscribers get an incredible value with new data, insights, briefings and competitive information provided daily.”
The subscription includes:
• EL Insights – 2x per month research reports covering emerging energy, environmental and sustainability technologies.
• EL Data – Daily presentation-ready graphs and spreadsheets on energy, environmental and sustainability data.
• EL Briefings – Daily briefings on policy and regulation, standards and compliance enforcement.
• EL Trends – Monthly newsletter focusing on the most important news of the previous 30 days.
• EL Baseline – Latest news on corporate environmental, sustainability and energy initiatives and goals.
• EL Analysts – Research produced by independent analysts and research firms.
“Subscribers receive a tremendous amount of research instantly,” Nastu said. “Over 300 charts and spreadsheets, over 20 reports covering topics like environmental and energy management software, efficient lighting, stationary fuel cells, green building, water reuse, sustainable supply chains and green IT – and baseline articles on hundreds of companies. In all, subscribers receive over $8,000 worth of research and information the minute they subscribe, with more content added daily.”
Individual, team and enterprise-wide subscriptions are available.
EL PRO provides an affordable way for companies to:
• Analyze competitors’ environmental, sustainability and energy strategies & set realistic goals for their own company,
• Track policy, regulatory and standards issues,
• Identify opportunities to increase efficiency and save money,
• Make smart business decisions based on thorough knowledge of emerging technologies and issues, and
• Save time with presentation-ready environmental, sustainability and energy charts and spreadsheets.
“Environmental Leader’s enterprise readers have been asking for a data-and-analysis-heavy product such as this for some time,” Nastu said. “With our tremendous growth over the past few years, in terms of both visitor numbers and advertising revenue, we’re able to provide this new paid-subscription product without affecting the amount of free news we deliver to readers. This is part of our strategic growth plan: to continue to provide the news our readers have come to depend on over the years at no cost, while offering additional products, events and services for enterprise readers in this highly competitive market.”
For more information on EL PRO, please visit:
Since 2006, Environmental Leader’s website and daily email newsletter have provided the definitive and objective voice in reporting on business-related energy, environmental, and sustainability issues. For more information visit: https://www.environmentalleader.com.