Wireless lighting controls supplier Daintree Networks has expanded its line of its wireless adapters for commercial and industrial buildings.
Daintree says that the line’s expansion makes it the most comprehensive on the market in terms of fixture type, control options and budgets. Products include:
- WA100 – offers on, off and dimmer wireless control for circuits of up to 10 fixtures or 15A, as well as individual fixtures, sensors and switches or dimmers, with plenum rating;
- WA100-PM – adds integrated power monitoring;
- WFA100 – offers on, off and dimmer wireless control with a reduced form factor and price point for in-fixture installation, up to 5A;
- WFA100-SN – adds local sensor control. Daintree says that this product fits seamlessly inside many commercial and industrial LED and fluorescent fixtures;
- WGA100 – provides on/off switching and 0-10V control as well as reporting and monitoring of non-lighting devices such as motors, fans and thermostats
The full line of new and updated WA products will be available for purchase in Q2 2012.