The OPW CNG Type 2 Fueling System incorporates OPW’s Type 2 Nozzle with a 3-Way Valve for time-fill or fast-fill service in commercial and industrial compressed natural gas (CNG) fueling applications. The system has been specifically engineered with fewer potential leak points than other fueling systems, the company says.
OPW’s CNG Type 2 Fueling System features a push-on/pull-off operation and offers flexible extension options to meet virtually any fueling application. The company says additional key features of the OPW CNG Type 2 Fueling System include:
- Ergonomic Grip – provides user comfort and control
- Duratuff Shell Construction – protects the 3-Way Valve and stainless-steel tubing for added safety and longevity of the equipment
- Inlet Tubing Offset – designed to eliminate mis-connections on OPW CNG Hose Kits
- TUV & CSA Approved OPW Type 2 CC600 Series Nozzles – compatible with NGV1 profile receptacles and features an internal 200 micron filter to capture gas-borne debris commonly found in CNG fueling systems
- CSA Approved Swagelok G83 3-Way Valve
- Easy Installation – shipped fully assembled, tested and ready for installation