3E Company has launched Ariel WebInsight Mobile, a mobile site to offer instant access to chemical regulatory compliance reference data via smartphone and tablet.
The company says the site, which allows comprehensive, centralized global regulatory information for portable viewing, is the first of its kind.
Ariel WebInsight Mobile saves time and promotes product and facility compliance by providing a fast way to find information relevant to global chemical regulatory compliance, 3E says. Its intuitive user interface puts global environmental health and safety compliance information at customers’ fingertips and helps eliminate the need to research and reference regulations from multiple sources. Having mobile access to this information can streamline conformance with product safety and stewardship obligations by providing the ability to access global chemical regulatory content wherever a user may be located.
Users now have the choice of accessing regulatory content via a desktop computer or their preferred smartphone or tablet mobile device. Access to this type of information can assist users when making decisions related to a variety of business issues that must be considered when manufacturing products, such as:
- ensuring products are sustainable and do not contain any substances harmful to human health and the environment
- validating that products can be sold in their intended markets
- ensuring safety data sheets (SDSs) and labels are compliant
- identifying regulatory authorities who require notification for import and export
- knowing which agencies to notify in the event of a chemical release or spill
Ariel WebInsight Mobile is available free of charge to all existing customers who use iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and other devices. Customers need to visit the mobile site at https://mobile.arielresearch.com from their phone and log in.