Wastewater minimization company Encon Evaporators has launched the Encon Thermal Evaporator, which the company says is engineered to provide the most effective and economical method of wastewater minimization possible.
The product can handle different waste streams simultaneously.
Its heat exchanger design provides efficient heat transfer, resulting in reduced fuel costs, the company says.
Additionally, the mist eliminator system captures unwanted contaminants before exhausting, enabling compliance with stringent emissions regulations.
A wide variety of heat source options are available, including options that can reduce operating costs to almost zero, such as waste oil and off-spec gas from landfills.
Encon says features include:
- A wide variety of heat sources means you can choose the heat source that is most economicalfor you. Options include: Natural Gas, Propane, Steam, #2 Fuel Oil, Diesel, Kerosene, Electricity, Waste Oil, and Off-Spec Landfill Gas
- Ability to handle different wastewater streams simultaneously
- Reduce disposal volume and cost
- Easy to install and operate
- 316 ss tank and heat exchanger come standard. Other alloys available for more corrosive application.
- PLC control panel comes standard with a touch screen OIT.
- Built-in Ethernet port for easy remote program modifications and/or troubleshooting of the system by ENCON personnel.
- Stainless mesh mist elimination system to capture unwanted contaminants before exhausting.
- 1725 RPM blower system for extremely quiet operation and as much as three times the longevity of 3450 RPM blowers.
- Condenser systems available to capture distilled water from exhaust.
- Available in sizes ranging from 8gph up to 400 gph.