Battelle says its portable airborne chemical detection system helps keep workers safe from airborne chemicals in the field, on the plant floor, or wherever they may be deployed.
AirAlert sounds an automatic alarm when airborne chemicals are detected, allowing workers to get out of harm’s way as quickly as possible. The company says it provides convenient and affordable risk reduction for manufacturing, commercial and military applications.
AirAlert allows organizations to:
- Detect volatile sulfur and phosphorus chemicals, such as VX and sarin nerve agents and sulfur mustard, at sub-part-per-billion concentrations.
- Alert workers to unsafe airborne chemicals within safe exposure times, even in complex, multi-substance work areas.
- Verify air quality during cleanup operations or recon before sending in personnel.
- Access real-time data on your computer and review stored data for work environment safety validation.
- Mitigate risk for employees and validate good safety practices.
- Link multiple Battelle AirAlert detectors to one computer to monitor as many work areas as needed.