Environmental Leader announces the launch of a new resource center designed to help those in the fields of environmental and sustainability management successfully translate global sustainability challenges into opportunities that result in a real competitive advantage. The UL Environment Resource Center shows companies how to differentiate themselves as leaders in the industry and in society, secure competitive and operational advantages, and help ensure long-term success.
- use a trusted third-party partner to evaluate, validate, and certify products and processes to empower them with information to drive improvements, and lend them credibility to tell their sustainability story in the marketplace;
- stay ahead of new challenges and opportunities to strengthen their position and differentiate themselves in the marketplace;
- develop business and product strategies that meet global green building and purchasing requirements;
- improve decision-making process every step of the way, including market research and strategy development;
- differentiate the organization within its target market;
- identify and achieve unique sustainability goals and transform them into a platform for growth.
Visit Environmental Leader’s new UL Environment Resource Center for whitepapers, videos, webinars, news coverage, and a unique UL Environment blog, all designed to offer you the info and resources you need to evolve, execute and communicate your sustainability strategies and initiatives.