The latest version of Breeze Incident Analyst, an accidental chemical release and consequence modeling software, can help environment, health and safety professionals be well-equipped to perform risk management planning and emergency response planning — especially where toxic chemical releases, fire, or explosion are of concern.
Breeze Incident Analyst 1.3, developed and distributed by environmental consulting firm Trinity Consultants, features important updates to the industry-standard toxic dispersion, fire and explosion models. The update also includes several system enhancements, all designed to enhance the power and flexibility of the software. Key features include:
- Updated Tatuk control library
- Upgraded to Access Database Engine 2013
- Incorporated the latest modeling algorithm of continuous buoyant plume/stack release type in the AFTOX model to align with EPA AFTOX
- Updated the jet fire algorithm to include jet fire at any angle
- Replaced Baker-Strehlow model with the new Baker-Strehlow-Tang model
- Improved jet fire view factor calculation algorithm