Innate Precision Packaging Resins improve film stiffness, toughness and processing ease, says David Parrillo, global R&D director for Dow Packaging and Specialty Plastics.
The company says Innate resins will create new categories for everything from flexible food packaging to heavy-duty industrial shipping sacks by offering:
- Excellent sustainability profiles due to light-weighting potential
- Opportunities for new packaging efficiencies through material substitution
- Up to twice the abuse resistance in co-extruded films compared to tested standard polyethylene resins on the market
- Film toughness without compromising stiffness and other key properties
- Processing ease with excellent bubble stability