The Ultra-Containment Berm, Modular Model (also known as the Gorilla Berm), uses triangular-shaped, polymer-coated foam support blocks for sidewall structure and a heavy duty PVC material as the liner for the constructed spill containment area.
The liner is a textured, slip-resistant material that is available in 38 and 54 mil thicknesses.
Key features and benefits:
- Modular construction allows containment areas of any size to be configured.
- Polymer-coated foam support blocks (6-footlengths) provide structure to sidewalls and can be driven over repeatedly without damage.
- Molded-in slots in top of foam blocks hold rebar or steel rod, which secures material in place.
- True drive-in/drive-out capability with no manual set-up or take down of sidewalls required.
- Complies with EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations.